- Let There Be Light for a SATB chorus and bells (or piano), 2021. 2’45”
- Night / Dawn for a capella choir (SATB), 2019. 3’30”
- Text in English and Hebrew: “At night there is weeping, and at dawn there is joy.” Concert performance by the Chester Children’s Chorus, conducted by John Alston.)
- To purchase a score, click here.
- Etz Chayim / Tree of Life for choir (SATB) and piano, 2014. 4’30”
- At War’s End for chamber choir, hp, via, vc, & pft, 2011. Text: Walt Whitman. 18′. Excerpt from a performance by Network for New Music and Felyx M, conducted by Jan Kryzwicki.
- Babylon for chorus and chamber orchestra, 2002. Text: Nathalie Anderson. 17’
- If Music Be the Food of Love for choir (SA or SAB) and piano, 2002. 2’20
- Haleluhu for a cappella chorus (with optional bells), 1985. 2′