Film Scores and Dance Music
- The Wedding Guest, a ballet based on Coleridge’s Rime of the Ancient Mariner collaboratively created by choreographer Olivia Sabee and composer Thomas Whitman. Video from Agora Dance Concert, April 27th 2018 at the Millennium Stage, Kennedy Center, Washington DC.
- 0:00 Spoken introduction by Artistic Director Olivia Sabee
- 2:10 The Wedding Guest
- Cinderella, score for the 1922 silent film by Lotte Reiniger, 2017.
- Video from a live concert performance by student musicians from Swarthmore College with professional musicians from Orchestra 2001. Conductor: Andrew Hauze.
- Soundtrack score to Minding Swarthmore, a film by Shayne Lightner, 2014.
- Soundtrack score to Beirut Philadelphia, a film by Eugene Martin, 2012.
- Ori for string quartet and dancers, 2000.
- The Seven Deadly Sins: suite for solo cello and dancers, 1993.