- Cassandra: chamber opera in two acts, 2019. Libretto by Nathalie Anderson.
Audio clip from Cassandra: Setting: aboard a Greek ship during the Trojan wars. Cassandra, a prophet from Troy, is a captive on a ship commanded by the Greek warrior Agamemnon. She mourns for the lost Troy of her childhood, a city that no one will ever see again.
- Sukey in the Dark: chamber opera in one act, 2001; revised 2016. Libretto by Nathalie Anderson. Audio clip from Sukey in the Dark
- A Scandal in Bohemia: chamber opera in two acts, after a story by A. Conan Doyle, 2008. Libretto by Nathalie Anderson.
Setting: London, 1880’s. After discretely following the singer Irene Adler through the streets of London, Sherlock Holmes is unexpectedly pressed into service as a witness as she is married to her lawyer, Godfrey Norton. Audio clip from Scandal in Bohemia
- The Royal Singer, a chamber opera in one act for children, 2015. Libretto by Nathalie Anderson, after a scenario by Stephen Russell.
Scene 2: Professor Song (Kimaya Diggs) tells of the long ago time when she did not succeed at the competition to become the Royal Singer. Audio clip
Finale: the Royal Chorus embraces the joy of singing together. Audio clip
- The Black Swan, chamber opera in two acts after the novella by Thomas Mann; 1996. Libretto by Nathalie Anderson.
Setting: Düsseldorf, Germany, 1920’s. Rosalie von Tümmler, her daughter Anna, and Ken Keaton, a young American, admire the famous swans in the moat at Holterhof castle. Later, while exploring the ruins, Rosalie and Ken find each other in a kiss.
- Prologue, Ciappelleto’s Scene, and Interludes for Decameron, a chamber opera after Boccaccio, 2010. Libretto by Karen Saillant.